Otherwise it will not help you, so please consider:
- Always unless specifically stated take pills with 8 oz of water
- Read carefully if should be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal.
- Always aim to take medication at same time of each day.
- Read storage information, typically the storage environment should be between 20° and 25°C (68° to 77°F), but it can vary between 15° and 30°C (59° and 86°F). There is a good reason manufacturers will not guarantee medications effectiveness outside this range.
- Realize mail order medications can sit in a mailbox and in a non-air-conditioned delivery truck resulting in possibly temperature deviations. Who wants to take medications that are adulterated?
- Not all pills start to work immediately some require hours, days and even weeks to build up/have the intended effect.
©Copyright 2009 – 2016 DocHandal.com All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited