A Few Questions you can ask during an interview
1. Do you know what to do if a child is choking?
2. Do you think listening for the children is as good as seeing them?
3. If a child falls and hits their head, should you move them?
4. Can you feed a baby your food because you are watching her?
5. If there is a fire do you know where the children have been trained to run out to?
6. Can you listen to the children while talking/texting on the phone?
7. How do you clean a baby when you change a diaper?
8. Have you ever used a First Aid kit, Flashlight?
9. Have you taken a Babysitter training course?
10. Do you ever place an infant less than one year of age on his stomach or side to sleep?